EPDM rubber is one of the most versatile types of rubber sheeting and the most suitable for outdoor applications..
• Due to ability of outdoor applications EPDM rubber has an excellent operating temperature of -45oC to +120oC.
• EPDM does not have good oil resistance or adhesion properties.
• It is resistant to many chemicals and solvents and shows good resistance to many corrosive chemicals.
• It is also used for roofing sheets and weather strips.
• Fire retardant properties can be added
• GLOBEPDM-R is recycable and has a very long life span.
• Independent studies by Institutions show that EPDM roofing for flat roofs is the most environmentally friendly choice.
• Research has shown that the test values of EPDM rubber on these roofs exceeds the expected standards.